Well, that’s pretty easy. I am a user experience designer living in Singapore. After 15 years of working experiences in small and bigger companies, As a UX designer, I am always willing to design fantastic looking interfaces that will give a real experience to users and convert as much traffic as possible. This is not just a design but a real experience.
I love experimenting with technology and designing a strong user experience. In Spite of the trend with the industrialization of the Web, I wish to remain a craftsman in the medium. I really appreciate working on creative projects in order to obtain a real finished product.
So I never stopped and I always hope to continue in this way.
I approached the web and created my first site in 1999.
- In 2000, I started my professional career at webcrux, where I worked as a Web Designer.
- In 2007, I joined LBS. in-between most of the time i worked in Saudi Arabia at eSolution as a Creative Designer.
- In 2009, I became Design Lead for TRIBUNE where i design and front-end development grid based News and Shoping Portals.
Now I want to uncover other possibilities and that’s why I have moved to Singapore at Meinhardt in 2011.
Fanatic of new technologies and the different uses they make possible, I am naturally thrilled by the front end development and user experience. I love working my creativity and with creative profiles.
- UX design / Information architect (IA)
- User centred design (UCD)
- User testing
- Interaction design
- Visual design
Let’s get Technical